I’m a member of MHADRI – the Migration, Health and Development Research Initiative. IOM is the secretariat of this new network that is working to bring together researchers working on migration and health globally.
In 2016, the Migration Health Division (MHD) of the International Organization for Migration, in partnership with several academic institutions and researchers launched the Migration Health and Development Research Initiative (MHADRI). This Network of Migration Health Scholars formed on a need to build a global alliance of migration health researchers/scholars to provide a platform to share, collaborate, develop, advocate and disseminate research at the nexus of health and migration.
- Advancing inter-disciplinary research at the nexus of health and migration;
- Promoting research collaborations;
- Producing high-quality evidence reviews;
- Disseminating research findings;
- Catalyzing scientific debate/inquiry;
You can view my profile here.